This guide focus on how charter schools are used as corrective action under the No Child Left Behind act. Includes:
- What is a Charter School?
- What is Corrective Action?
- What Happens When a Charter School is Identified as Needing Improvement?
- Can Charter Schools Accept Transfers from Public Schools?
- What is the Enrollment Process for Charter Schools?
- Action Opportunities for Parent Leaders
- Action Opportunities for Community Leaders
Title: Charter Schools Action Brief: Action Guide for Parents and Communities
Publication date 2006-09-07
Publication Year 2006
Public Education Network (PEN)
, National Coalition for Parent Involvement in Education
North America / United States
Resource provided by IssueLab
Share the Collection
Use this form to customize and generate the code you need to display this content in your own environment - no programming required. The feed will inherit more specific styles, like font face and font color, from your website.
Suggest a Report
Please use the form below to provide us with your recommendation, and we'll check it out. Include your name and email address along with your suggestion just in case we need to get in touch. Thank you for contacting us.